Just Back Majesty to Bermuda July 31

janetjulie

Had an absolutely wonderful time. Will try to put a review together. Would be happy to answer any questions in the meantime. Wish I was back on board.

We did have a visit from Tropical Storm Harvey. It was quite windy that motning. We stayed on the ship and watched the palm trees sway. We were still able to go to the beach in the afternoon.

Janet

I will be going on 8/21 and will be interested on your trip. Read that some weather limited excursions on the 8/7 return. did the weather affect any excursions you went on or booked? did you book excursions prior to trip or after you departed Boston?

We did not book any excursions. I thought I would book one once onboard but did not end up doing that. Many of the water related excursions got cancelled due to the storm. My sugestion is that if there is an excursion you really want to do, book it for the first or second day if possible.

Also, if it is a ship excursion and they cancel for weather related reasons, you will get credited the amount of the excursion.

I also kept my fingers crossed that TS Harvey wouldn't directly hit Bermuda. Glad to hear from those on board that it wasn't a big deal or a vacation breaker.

Archived