Jamberry Nails

obnurse

how do they last when you go swimming every day?

That's a question that gets asked a lot. The adhesive on the nail wraps is pressure and heat sensitive, so it actually creates a waterproof seal if they are applied correctly. :)

I love jamberry and have considered becoming a consultant too! I'm still perfecting my application but just did French tips for our upcoming trip to Italy and cruise. They look great. I am horrible with nail polish (and biting) so they work great for me. Only problem is I have a hard time on the little bitty toenails and getting them to stick.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's definitely worth it for the discount alone haha! I've seen some people mention that they use a little nail glue to get them to stay on little toenails. I have little toenails too, so sometimes I will use a nail wrap on my large toe and then a coordinating nail lacquer on the rest of my toes. :)

DD just won an online contest through her bf's aunt who is a consultant. She is a nail design fanatic who actually has a manicurist desk I bought for one of her birthdays and over a hundred nail polish bottles lining her walls. She posts pics online all the time of her creations. I have to ask her how she likes these nails. I'm mildly curious now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by trixiegal

That's a question that gets asked a lot. The adhesive on the nail wraps is pressure and heat sensitive, so it actually creates a waterproof seal if they are applied correctly. :)

Thanks the response!!!

I applied them for the first time last Sunday, and they lasted until Thursday, which I thought was great considering it was my first application. I'm sure with each application you get better at applying them, thus getting better placement and a better seal!