OK Splendor Bermuda Cruisers

TPFKAH

Let's hear all about it. From the surprise swap, the seas, and your surprise stop!

My best friend and her husband were on that cruise. She texted me this morning, "Bermuda is beautiful! But Splendor had a new attraction the first day, a wave pool on lido deck with 3 ft waves!" She also told me that while waiting to embark in NY, everyone cheered when the itinerary change was announced.

We're getting together later this week so I'll get more scoop.

It was a very nice surprise to go to Bermuda instead of Canada. Was a bit rocky going down to Bermuda and as someone previously posted the pools on board were like wave pools. Weather in Bermuda was gorgeous.....I've been there before and actually going again in 2 weeks on another cruise line so we didn't get off the ship. But for those who had never been I think they thoroughly enjoyed it. Been on previous cruises where I have been diverted but this one takes the cake....better port then originally scheduled!!!!

We were on this cruise and SOOOO excited to find out we were going to Bermuda instead of Canada. I wasn't really looking forward to Saint John and have always wanted to see Bermuda. It was BEAUTIFUL; even better than I had hoped. The only negative was that I had packed for a cool day in Saint John, so I ended up wearing my swimsuit and cover all day in Bermuda. Also, I tend to over-plan for vacations and was quite uncomfortable trying to "wing it" in Bermuda. It was hard to let go of the "what if there is something I need to be doing and don't know it" feeling. We booked a Carnival excursion (which we've never done before) to be sure we at least got a nice overview of the island. Now we DEFINITELY need to book another cruise to Bermuda! Total win!