Trouble in the Middle East we Re going on a cruise to the Holy land in Septmber visit

We are going a few weeks after you. I would book one of the days for Ephesus if you like Ruins, this is something else. We went there about ten years ago when we stayed in Turkey, mindblowing! One of the biggest arenas I think it was in the ancient world. Only advice would be to take a hat. It is pretty open and you will catch the sun. Also it is quite a walk, from what I remember the coach drops you at the top and you walk down to the bottom.

Hi, we have already been to Ephesus and did think, like you, that it is mind blowing so it is back to the drawing board. We have been to most of the ports but they are all interesting and we have changed to this cruise from the Best of the Black Sea. I am sure we will enjoy whatever. Carolyn

We go the same day as you 8th Sep I am so disappointed the Holy Land was the reason for booking the cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Pat, look forward to meeting you on board. We are flying out of Leeds/Bradford. I am sure we will enjoy the cruise. It is our first time with Thomson, so unsure of what to expect. Carolyn

Thank you bobby as you said Ephisus is mind blowing we went there 5 years ago and I could have stayed longer you advice about a hat is so right the heat of the sun is tremendous enjoy your trip .we have not been notified about the changes yet so we will make up are mind then

Hi Pat, look forward to meeting you on board. We are flying out of Leeds/Bradford. I am sure we will enjoy the cruise. It is our first time with Thomson, so unsure of what to expect. Carolyn

We are flying from manchester we have not yet been informed about the changes so I have just phoned TA she is aware the changes have been made and she will phone me later today