New digital Anthem Of The Seas guide

I presume it would be almost identical, but is there one for Quantum? I substituted Quantum for Anthem in the address but only get the one for Anthem.

I'm presuming it's the same as the quantum too. In uk I'm seeing more info on anthem then quantum. I'm assuming that's because only ever get to on royal caribbean uk site. I don't know if there's anything similar for quantum sorry.

I don't know if you've seen this it's deck plans for the anthem from April (not sure if they've changed, I saved it from somewhere I saw on cruise critic) I'm again assuming it's the same for quantum.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCI_Deck_Plans/Anthem_1648_Feb-1-2015.pdf Dillie

I'm presuming it's the same as the quantum too. In uk I'm seeing more info on anthem then quantum. I'm assuming that's because only ever get to on royal caribbean uk site. I don't know if there's anything similar for quantum sorry.

I don't know if you've seen this it's deck plans for the anthem from April (not sure if they've changed, I saved it from somewhere I saw on cruise critic) I'm again assuming it's the same for quantum.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCI_Deck_Plans/Anthem_1648_Feb-1-2015.pdf Dillie

Thanks very much. I haven't received anything Quantum-related from RCI although I'm sailing on her.

Thanks very much. I haven't received anything Quantum-related from RCI although I'm sailing on her.

It's same with my parents there going on Quantum first then anthem (with me). But only ever have news about the Anthem. Strange really.