Westerdam in Sitka - July 9

Crew News

Crew News, would you mind telling me where the Chocolate Seduction is located on the Westerdam? I've checked the deck plans and can't find any reference to it.

I'll be on her at the end of September for a repo cruise and want to check it out. I know some people haven't been impressed. I'm hoping that it may have improved but I'm an optimist at heart.

How did Joanie like her purchases?

I will get back to you on the location. Its either Deck 2 or 3. She was disappointed with her hot chocolate. The pieces of candy are yet untouched.

I will get back to you on the location. Its either Deck 2 or 3. She was disappointed with her hot chocolate. The pieces of candy are yet untouched.

Thank you, Crew News! I am impressed that Joanie has had the willpower to leave her candy untouched to date. I would not have the same willpower!

Crew News, would you mind telling me where the Chocolate Seduction is located on the Westerdam? I've checked the deck plans and can't find any reference to it.

I'll be on her at the end of September for a repo cruise and want to check it out. I know some people haven't been impressed. I'm hoping that it may have improved but I'm an optimist at heart.

How did Joanie like her purchases?

Deck 3 forward of the Digital Workshop and across the hallway from the Stuyvesant and Half Moon conference Rooms. If you have walked forward to the expensive jewelery portion of the shops you went too far.

Edited by Crew News

Deck 3 forward of the Digital Workshop and across the hallway from the Stuyvesant and Half Moon conference Rooms. If you have walked forward to the expensive jewelery portion of the shops you went too far.

Thanks again! The digital workshop doesn't show on the deck plans (at least, it's not labelled as such) but the two conference rooms do.

Edited by Alberta Quilter