FTTF on Dream November 2, 2014

Just booked this cruise last night got on line today to purchase my FTTF package and they were SOLD OUT. Used this last time we cruised and loved it. I understand they might open up more FTTF packages depending on how many platinum cruiser are on board. My question is, is there a waiting list for these or do we just keep checking back and hope to get lucky enough that more has opened. Thanx for your help!!

We got faster to the fun last new years by checking several times day for a month.I finally got it at 11.00 one night, If you are persistent in checking you will get it but you have to check every day several times a day and be ready to book it with credit card as soon as you see it because other people are doing the same thing and if you dont book it as soon as you see it someone else will.Good luck,More will open up as people cancel and dont make their final payment.

I am on a roll call on another site, and luckily we are very active and have people who check all the time and post when fttf are available, so I was able to get mine that way. So, you might want to see if you have any roll call here or another popular site for your cruise.