Most economical way to take care of Bermuda bus/ferry fare

mleng

What does the 3 day pass cover? Bus and ferry or bus only,,, I really want to see other areas,,, thx!:)

Bus and ferry.

️ You know you're a cruise addict if:

You know what DOtD and OBC mean.

You enter your bedroom at night and look for the towel animal.

You are reading Cruise Critic, and your cruise isn't for months, or you don't even have one booked (yet!)

We were on the Summit in June, we used Anthony of Paradise Tours Bermuda. It was the best deal for your money and I can't say enough about the great day we had. He drove 6 of us in his van all day, taking us to snorkel, cave exploring, cliff jumping & site seeing in places only locals know. He told us the history of Bermuda, showed us about the wonders of aloe & pulled leaves off trees for us to smell that provide the main scent to familiar products. The day was under $300 but on many tours you wouldn't of done as much, had as much time & the experience of personal guide and would of paid at least $70/pp. We did more with him that day, than anyone else we talked to did in 3 days. I highly recommend contacting him for your first day, than returning to some spots on following days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was wondering how much and how long this tour is? We're going in September and am looking for a tour of the island. Thanks!