Drink Package On The Royal

janetz

Has anyone purchased the drink package? If so, did you like it?

I see it includes specialty coffee, juice, etc. Also, did they offer Pellegrino?

Thanks head.

Interesting word choice. The package is your chance to get virtually all your beverage needs met every day for one set price. Princess, on the other hand, is betting that you won't consume enough beverages each day to make the package pay for itself.

Itineraries that are port intensive make it difficult make the package pay for itself unless you have a high cost item in your hand at all times.

This thread has a rather in depth discussion on the value potential for the package: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038576

A first hand review of the package was posted yesterday: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2072650

So . . . Your personal beverage consumption habits will determine if you save money (like) or lose money (dislike) on the package.

As far as I know (or been able to research), Princess doesn't carry Pellegrino on any of its ship.

Enjoy!

Edited by MSN-Travelers

Has anyone purchased the drink package? If so, did you like it?

I see it includes specialty coffee, juice, etc. Also, did they offer Pellegrino?

Thanks head.

Check out the review of it! :)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Jantez, I am on the same cruise as you and am in the debating process of my cruise preparation. One of the debates is whether or not to purchase the package. I am interested reading others use and thoughts of it. (I am also in great debate as to what to do in St Thomas- (a trip over to the Baths, Water Island, or our old tried and true of Magen's Bay). Such decisions to be made:rolleyes:

Dana