First Cunard booking not impressed

Ontario Cruiser

Our reversal of the 2 DP's took nearly 2 weeks. It was our friend's refund when he cancelled that only took 2 days. Anyhow it is all corrected now .

I am sure that it won't happen for final payment and if it did it would be well over our credit limit. Ontario Cruiser

Our reversal of the 2 DP's took nearly 2 weeks. It was our friend's refund when he cancelled that only took 2 days. Anyhow it is all corrected now .

I am sure that it won't happen for final payment and if it did it would be well over our credit limit. Ontario Cruiser

Do Cunard make a charge for final payments by Credit card? In UK they accept CC for the initial deposit only without surcharge.

We use a debit card.

David.

Do Cunard make a charge for final payments by Credit card? In UK they accept CC for the initial deposit only without surcharge.

We use a debit card.

David.

I paid my deposit by CC and had to pay the surcharge - it was explained to me and I chose to use my card anyway. When it was time for the final payment I decided to use my debit card to avoid the charge.

Our reversal of the 2 DP's took nearly 2 weeks.

Apologies! I noticed the July 17th date in your quote and ignored the July 6th one.

I agree that 2 weeks is too long but I'm glad it's all sorted out for you now.

Have a fantastic cruise!

I hardly think that it is disgraceful, it is poor administration certainly and as it was their mistake, they should try to resolve the matter. No-one died so I don't believe that we need to overreact.

Sorry for the delay for a reply, but if someone had taken a extra $4400.00 on your credit card I do think you would be disgusted, with not knowing when it would be corrected. Hope it never happens to us.;)