Breeze: deck 2 or deck 7?? Noisy? help!?!?

ccleveland

i have selected to go on a 9/7 cruise for the 6 day breeze and i selected deck 2. Above me is the forward dining room and then deck 3 has other dining room Don't they close the dining room by 11pm and clean for just a bit? Im worried about the noise from deck 3 and if you guys think i should call carnival and switch to deck 7 then let me know. Thank you so much in advance for anyones expertise/ advise.

I did lots of research on this question. Most of the noise problems have been from those cove balconies under the galley. Very few mentioned any noise from those cabins under either the mdr or the atrium. Most said they heard nothing

The MDR is carpeted which helps.

I went back and forth over which cove balcony to get and my research led me to go for 2306 or forward...we need a quad.

The key was wanting to experience the cove over a regular balcony that looks down on deck 5.

Hope this helps.

We had a cove, cabin 2294, on the Breeze and had no noise. We were under the midship dining room. The problem with noise is for those under the galley, and then not all of those have a noise problem. The dining room is carpeted and not in use at night. If you have picked a balcony, keep the deck 2 cove as you can look straight down to the water. Deck 7 will have the lanai sticking out and you will not be able to look straight down. Of course that might not bother you.

Sharon

sweet! thanks for the info. I have a interior room (room 2308) which is under the dining room and in the midship so I'm pretty sure we shall be good since you all said the dining room doesn't have anything going on late at night. Im so pumped for my 6 day cruise on the breeze

sweet! thanks for the info. I have a interior room (room 2308) which is under the dining room and in the midship so I'm pretty sure we shall be good since you all said the dining room doesn't have anything going on late at night. Im so pumped for my 6 day cruise on the breeze

Your location is absolutely perfect! I've been under a dining room on 2 cruises, and I believe that this is the best place to be. Totally empty all night long, once late dining ends. I can't hear anything when it's in use anyway. If you can climb a couple flights of stairs, you'll never need the elevators when the elevators are busiest (before/after shows, before/after dining, getting off/on the ship in port, debarkation). When you need elevators, use the forward set (6 plus 4 glass elevators). Those are almost never busy except for the above noted times. Your location is my preferred location for the entire ship.

Thank you k2excursion for your input on this. Big help!

have you guys bought any of the shirts from the online fun shop on the carnival website? I am hearing that the shirts run very small and I want to double check before I buy anything.

I was in 2288. It was noisy sometimes, but more of the noise came from kids screaming through the walls or running up and down the hallways.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by nursepixie