Will suitcase fit under bed? Allure B1 Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom in particular

That how our room is laid out as well.

Since our last closets were like this in our stateroom I think I'm in for a bit of a shock this time...lol [ATTACH]320036[/ATTACH][ATTACH]320037[/ATTACH][ATTACH]320038[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL! Yep, you are!:D Might want to bring some extra clothes hangers. We were glad we did. There never seems to be enough clothes hangers in the closets. Due to the size of Allure's closets, we ended up hanging multiple items on each hanger (we sorted them by item, t-shirts together, pants together, etc.) Have had to do this on all our cruises, no matter what size the closets were, due to the shortage of hangers. On Allure, it was the shortage of closet space.:rolleyes: Not complaining...it really was a non issue for us. Enjoy your cruise!!

LOL! Yep, you are!:D Might want to bring some extra clothes hangers. We were glad we did. There never seems to be enough clothes hangers in the closets. Due to the size of Allure's closets, we ended up hanging multiple items on each hanger (we sorted them by item, t-shirts together, pants together, etc.) Have had to do this on all our cruises, no matter what size the closets were, due to the shortage of hangers. On Allure, it was the shortage of closet space.:rolleyes: Not complaining...it really was a non issue for us. Enjoy your cruise!!

We have very limited things we need to hang since we use these...

http://shop.heys.ca/products/jetpack-compressible-hanging-packing-shelf

It takes me about 30 seconds to unpack the clothing with these. But the closets don't look wide enough for three of these.

Maybe I'll make DH happy and let him unzip his suitcase and leave it open under the bed and live out of that for the week. ( he hates my crazy organizational unpacking requirements lol)

Only a few dresses, dress shirts need to be hung, but I will definitely throw a few extra hangers in. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums