Spanish Mediterranean Cruise on Indy

I'm going on the Indy in 4 weeks for the 2 week med cruise. Reading this information for any tips and it's great reading so far. I'm getting really excited.

One question regarding the wash n fold. Can you request a bag to be washed outside the specials period and if so what's the price?

Talk with your stateroom attendant about getting a wash and fold bag at another time. Sometimes we're able to get one on a different day, and the price is the same.

Here is my first shot at uploading the cruise compass from day 2. It literally only takes one page at a time, so I just uploaded the today's activity section. This was from Sunday, June 29th.

A few comments on the schedule:

3) Went to progressive trivia. You separate into a team and they will have trivia for 5 days and total your score. Joff Eaton, the cruise director, hosts and he is hilarious. There were many teams, it was in the pyramid lounge and it was pretty much full(but not over full). ALot of fun really.

6) Saw Rock the Boat for the first time in the pyramid lounge. They were very good as promised. Totally enjoyable. Made a point to hear all the musical groups/people and aside from them only Bamboleo was good. The lead singer had a VERY good voice which unfortunately every one realized and hence there wasn't a seat to be had every time they sang for virtually the entire cruise in Bolero's which isn't very large. The rest were typical cruise fare, unmemorable(except one not in a good way).

We were on the Indy two years ago and one of the funniest moments of the cruise was the finale of the progressive trivia where Joff Eaton was giving out the awards. It was beyond priceless. He's one of the best CDs we've ever come across!

We liked Rock the Boat too. I'm glad they're still rocking on.

I completely agree with you dln and something tells me he does the EXACT same thing today as he did then...hey if it ain't broke don't fix it! A few details about the progressive trivia. It is challenging. There is very little chance you will know some of the answers. But then there are certain staples he does. One is name the theme of the tv show. They are tough though, older shows. For instance, one day it was the theme from the waltons. They have a question on James Bond Movies, one every season(we didn't miss one of those btw lol). He shows logos of companies on a screen squeezed together and you have to name all 5. There are anagrams. The list really goes on, but bottom line, Joff is very funny and easily one of the best Cd's you will find. I remember the second day we didn't get any of the first four questions and I was seriously thinking about just leaving...but then it turned. We all commented one day our brains hurt when it was over(he plays a popular song backwards and you have to guess the name of the song and the artist, that will make your head hurt!). But all in all it was a lot of fun, a lot of laughs and we genuinely learned somethings from it!