New menu on Carnival

miss tea

My thoughts on the new menu is that there are less selection to choose from. What they do have I think taste better and is better prepared. I did not see a thing wrong with it. I don't like having no tablecloths because the table gets all wet from the glasses. Of course everybody has there own opinion. It was no big deal for me. I ate and got very full. The food was good.

When I cruise, I think of being pampered and feeling like a princess!! Yes, very self-centered of me, but that how cruising has always made me feel. So I guess the table cloths for dinner and the elegant and adventurous choices and the service is important to me.

You're right, everyone has their own opinion -- and this is mine.

I enjoy dressing for dinner -- not breakfast or lunch. I enjoy choices and great service. I love having someone else come in and make the bed and freshen the bathroom. I like feeling spoiled for the week.

But I don't travel with others that share this feeling -- so cruising is the perfect choice -- they can eat on the Lido, then can live in the bathing suit and flip flops, they can gamble all night, they can disco/dance/party, they can just sit and vegetate and do nothing.

And I can have high tea, I can stroll and chat with people/strangers and make new friends, I can relax and have a cocktail with soft music and not a huge crowd. And I can enjoy a delightful, elegant meal, with a tablecloth and nice selection. ALL FOR THE SAME PRICE as the others...

That's the what makes cruising wonderful!!!