St Kitts on Carnival? Or any other different itinerary?

hardingk

I left my password at home so I can't get onto the Carnival website, but I was windering if anyone can tell me if Carnival sails to St. Kitts?? We are thinking about booking another cruise for Jan 2007 and would like to go someplace different that we have never been before. Princess has a great itineary that went to Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, St Kitts & St Thomas from San Juan, but after doing some research on the Princess boards, they apparently don't accommodate special dietary needs too well. DH is severally lactose intolerant and needs someone to pay attention to his diestary needs. I have read in the past that Carnival is great at this as well.

Well, and out of the ordinary itinerary will be great! Thanks for your help!

RCCL has a southern route on Serenade of the Seas that goes to St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Marrten, St. Thomas and Barbados. I am thinking of doing it next year. Ship looks great and the ports are fantastic.

I love Carnival, but they cannot match others in Southern Caribbean routes.

RCCL has a southern route on Serenade of the Seas that goes to St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Marrten, St. Thomas and Barbados. I am thinking of doing it next year. Ship looks great and the ports are fantastic.

Yes they do! We did that route back in Apr '03 on her sister ship the Radiance! I highly recommend the cruise and that class of ship! 1 word of advice though, don't tire yourself out as your sea days is the last day of the trip!

Archived