Questions about the magic

jayseal01

No picture package. They give you a coffee mug, luggage tag, and a flash drive after you purchase so many pics. They did offer after you purchase 10 pics, then you can have them put on a flash drive for $9.99.

I really wish they would do a package price. We spent a small fortune on pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi guys I was trying to see if anybody who has been on magic know if they offer a picture package like royal Caribbean and how is the night life on the boat

The night life is usually pretty good, because the ship goes out of Galveston. I may lose my Oklahoma card for saying this, but Texans know how to have fun without it becoming too raunchy or all about drinking. I have always had fun with the Texas crowds, but it all depends on the crowd you get that week. The ship has 2 production shows which were okay (but they do have live music for the stage shows unlike half of Carnival's ships), a great magic/illusion show, a comedy club, piano bar, and a band will be playing in the oceans plaza.

Since it's been mentioned... I, too, would love a package picture price!!! The individual photos get expensive, and just purchasing three to six, brings you close to what a package should run!!! Well, maybe not, but close enough to give me incentive to buy more for a package!!!

Like the CHEERS program... This could be the SAY CHEESE program!!!