capt bryan

jackieN

we were in grand cayman last week and went with capt bryan on the buccaneer it was a blast, the snorkling was great it was the first time my kids had done it there was so much to see, the guys on the boat were very good they were very patient with the kids and adults who didnt want to go in the water, my son really wasnt very keen but by the end he was holding a sting ray and had a bet with one of the guys that he would kiss one.... and he did :) :)

I am just starting to look for excursions for our Feb. 2006 cruise and Capt Bryan was one of the 1st I came accross in my search. Any more info from anyone who's been on this snorkel trip, I'd like to know what you thought!

Thanks,

Jean

Hi. I just booked this tour for myself and 2 friends for our december 4th cruise on the Carnival Liberty. Can you tell me if it is OK to bring a bag along with you? I would imagine so but I want to be sure. I would like to have a bag to put my sunscreen and shoes in.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do with money and sail and sign card when we are in the water? are they safe on the Catamaran?

Thanks.

As for the money question, I'm looking for waterproof wallets that hang around your neck. Others have suggested finding them at Walmart, but I just got back from there and they didn't have any. Since I live in Florida, I guess I'll take a ride to the beach and check out the dive and surf shops. You can check on line at http://www.magellans.com/ but the one called surf safe isn't big enough if you decide to take your passport. I might still order 2 of those since I think we'll just bring copies of our passports and not the originals.

we took a bag with towels suncream etc, there is plenty of room on the boat everybody got there own patch! we just left our money on board when we went in the water, we didnt take that much with us they have a bar and they sell soft drinks as well and also t.shirts,

On the site, they say:

The Excursion offers Beer, Rum Punch, Soft Drinks, Cold Water, all while sailing in the blue Caribbean Sea!

Is this included in the price, or just available for a fee? I'm a little confused by this, since they also state that a cash bar is available. Thanks :)

Archived