Waterworks

TXFATGUY

Does the Liberty have the Waterworks or just the slide?

No Waterworks on the Liberty. The slide is a lot of fun. Bad part about it is, it takes longer to walk up the steps than to go down the slide. Oh, to be young again.:)

No Waterworks on the Liberty. The slide is a lot of fun. Bad part about it is, it takes longer to walk up the steps than to go down the slide. Oh, to be young again.:)

I watched kids run up the stairs. Slide down and run back up for hours...they had a blast. Too much walking for the reward of sliding 30 feet for me lol

I watched kids run up the stairs. Slide down and run back up for hours...they had a blast. Too much walking for the reward of sliding 30 feet for me lol

I'm with you there. After about the third time of walking (NOT running) up the steps, I think to myself "That was fun, but I need to pace myself. Gotta save some energy for my DW.":D

I love the slides on the ships. On I think the Dream, I had it to myself one day in port and did it for 90 minutes straight... LOTs of walking up the stairs and riding down the slide :)... And I've been doing this on all of the ships and being in my 50s.