Directions to Mojo's in Havensight

jbitzer

My daughter and I are doing a 5k run with active island during out cruise. The meeting place is Mojo's rum in Havensight. The directions say it is near the hooters. I tried to google map it but I couldn't really zoom in.

I'm doing the Norwegian getAway if that matters for directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you see Hooter's on the map? Mojo's is directly across the street. You will have to walk to the right after you leave the ship, but it's really difficult to describe if you don't know the area. You won't have trouble finding it, though. It's the only tiki hut looking place in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

Mojos is actually IN the Havensight Mall parking lot. Like a tiki hut/straw roof type circular, open-air bar place. I never went there, but remember it being in the parking lot area of Havensight when I went shopping down there. Definitely across the street from Hooters, though. Their website shows you exactly where it is. http://www.shipwreckstthomas.com/mojos/

Got my flight out delayed for a day by a hurricane while I was there, and Hooters was the only restaurant I could find open my extra day, so I went there and watched football. Could see Mojos out the windows across the street.