Is Upgrade to Premium Available?

dkny330

Booked on the Reflection for Nov 2014 and got the 123GO deal plus the Captains Club bonus points. We selected the Classic Beverage package, but wanted to see if one could upgrade to the Premium package and if so how much does that cost?

Also how far in advance do they open up the Alcoves to book? Thanks!

dkny,

As mentioned above, the cost to upgrade is $10/day + 15 percent Service charge making the bottom line $11.50/day.

If you wish to purchase the upgrade before sailing, you will have to call Celebrity to do so. Specifically, the name of the package is 'Classic to Premium Package Upgrade' if you are communicating with a service representative who may be unfamiliar with your request. This will show up on your 'Order History' at 'My Celebrity' after the transaction completes.

I made the mistake of ordering the complete Premium Beverage package online for the 9/5/14 Solstice sailing without realizing I had a Classic Beverage package through the booking promotion. My travel agent called and cancelled the Premium package and setup the Upgrade package instead. Same result--I have the Premium beverage package--but saved close to $350 in the meantime.

As an alternative, you can wait until you board the ship and upgrade to the premium package at that time.

Doc

Booked on the Reflection for Nov 2014 and got the 123GO deal plus the Captains Club bonus points. We selected the Classic Beverage package, but wanted to see if one could upgrade to the Premium package and if so how much does that cost?

Can you explain......what are Alcoves?...

Can you explain......what are Alcoves?...

From the web site:

The Alcoves

A cool, cabana-style private retreat on The Lawn Club for two to four guests. By day, filtered sunlight and breathtaking ocean views. By night, ambient lighting for drama and star status. A la carte foods and beverages arrive in picnic baskets. Alcoves are even equipped with Wi-Fi. Rental fee applies.

From the web site:

The Alcoves

A cool, cabana-style private retreat on The Lawn Club for two to four guests. By day, filtered sunlight and breathtaking ocean views. By night, ambient lighting for drama and star status. A la carte foods and beverages arrive in picnic baskets. Alcoves are even equipped with Wi-Fi. Rental fee applies.

sounds just up my street!!!!

Did I you find out when you can book alcoves?

One thing to keep in mind is that the word 'private' may be misinterpreted. The area cannot be entered by others and it is on the top deck which is often not real crowded. May still be your thing, but you might want to look at pictures if privacy is the big selling point.