Bennett Scenic Journey - Tours other than Chilkoot?

budgetfairytale

But Chilkoot was sold out for my port day, that's why I started this thread. :confused:

Yea, that has been an interesting part of this thread. I guess Chilkoot "sell" space to other tour agencies for space. As I mentioned above, Chilkoot and WPYR both charge the same amount for the Bennett Scenic Journey ($229 per person). Would be interesting to hear what this other company charges.

Yea, that has been an interesting part of this thread. I guess Chilkoot "sell" space to other tour agencies for space. As I mentioned above, Chilkoot and WPYR both charge the same amount for the Bennett Scenic Journey ($229 per person). Would be interesting to hear what this other company charges.

It's the same.

• 1 month later...

Now that I'm back from vacation I wanted to update that our Bennett Lake trip went smoothly and was wonderful! We did indeed join the Chilkoot bus for the first leg of the tour and took the train back (in the same train cars as the rest of the Chilkoot folks). No issues what-so-ever and it was an amazing tour! So I highly recommend Skagway Shore Tours. :D

• 6 months later...

For those of us looking to book tours for 2015...

Skagway Shore Tours website is listing the Bennett Lake trip at $219 with 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days vs $229 on the Chilkoot website with 90% refund any time before 24hours