Sunshine Promanade Deck Aft Oceanview Cabins?

CoasterJoe

Has anyone stayed in these? They are new additions from when the ship was Destiny. Was there any vibrations from the engines or noise from Ocean Plaza or the Alchemy Bar? Thinking about booking for a March cruise.

Thanks!

I'll be sailing in one next March. We booked thru the Promotions Department, and she noted that they were over the dining room. I couldn't see why that would be a problem since we are early risers, and I doubt that there's much going on later at night. They do look slightly larger than the typical OV, so we'll see.

• 4 weeks later...

We had aft oceanview on deck 2. I don't see oceanview on the promenade deck? I can tell you on deck 2 there was a lot of vibration when pulling into port.

We did have really big cabins though!

(Edit: I see what you mean now, not all the way aft to where you are looking out the back like ours were. They do look slightly larger. If you stay in one, take a video to share for the next person!)

Edited by lucigo