Johnny Rockets breakfast on Allure

Dafuq

This is my first post, so hi everyone! :D

In a couple weeks I'm going on my 3rd cruise,this time on the Allure of the Seas. Anyways, I read somewhere that, on the Allure, Johnny Rockets is not only open for breakfast but that breakfast is also free. Is this true? And if so, is it worth skipping the other options?

Thanx in advance!

Yes breakfast at JR is "free". While the choices are not as varied as the WJ or the MDR I believe it is a worthwhile experience as the food is pretty good.

Just off the Allure...Johnny Rockets for breakfast is nice...quiet on the Boardwalk and DH describes it as "a local diner breakfast" which is true! Park cafe has a bagel bar with "gourmet" cream cheeses, yogurt parfaits, fruit, breakfast pastries, breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches. Another great place for breakfast as is the Solarium cafe...a bit more hearty choices but with a more healthy emphasis. Try 'em all!

Park Cafe also has a very decent meat selection to go along with the cheeses.

Just off the Allure...Johnny Rockets for breakfast is nice...quiet on the Boardwalk and DH describes it as "a local diner breakfast" which is true! Park cafe has a bagel bar with "gourmet" cream cheeses, yogurt parfaits, fruit, breakfast pastries, breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches. Another great place for breakfast as is the Solarium cafe...a bit more hearty choices but with a more healthy emphasis. Try 'em all!

Can anyone tell me what the hours are for breakfast at Johnny Rockets please?

My recollection is that it was something like 7:30 to 10. However, it could be different, so check your Cruise Compass for current hours.