Kids sail free-new rccl sale starting today???

Hello,

I read on a social media site "other than CC" last night that there was suppose to be a new RCCL Bogo sale going on starting today and one of the offers was kids sail free. Can anyone confirm this?

My dh, lo and I are booked for Oasis in January. We have not made final payment yet and do have travel insurance. We have e-mailed our TA to see if the Kids Sail free offer could apply to us since we booked a month ago but have not made final payment yet so would like to know if we could get a credit for our lo.

Hello,

I read on a social media site "other than CC" last night that there was suppose to be a new RCCL Bogo sale going on starting today and one of the offers was kids sail free. Can anyone confirm this?

My dh, lo and I are booked for Oasis in January. We have not made final payment yet and do have travel insurance. We have e-mailed our TA to see if the Kids Sail free offer could apply to us since we booked a month ago but have not made final payment yet so would like to know if we could get a credit for our lo.

Have not heard of any new promo, however you can modify your booking at any time prior to final payment. Your deposit is also fully refundable should you cancel outright prior to final payment. Just double check with your TA as some charge separate fees for modifying or cancelling a reservation.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Have not heard of any new promo, however you can modify your booking at any time prior to final payment. Your deposit is also fully refundable should you cancel outright prior to final payment. Just double check with your TA as some charge separate fees for modifying or cancelling a reservation.

BOGOHO sale again?...... Beginning August 1 and ending September 15.

Okay, Thank you.

We don't want to cancel our current booking or change rooms just want to see if we can get a credit for the baby.

We are traveling with other family members in connecting rooms but they are booked separately.

Okay, Thank you.

We don't want to cancel our current booking or change rooms just want to see if we can get a credit for the baby.

We are traveling with other family members in connecting rooms but they are booked separately.

You wont necessarily get a dr edit for your baby. You need to re price the cruise. Unfortunately many times RCI just raises the prices to cover the cost of the promotion. You need to do a mock booking to see if there would be any savings.

The last BOGOHO that RCI had we were able to reprice many of our cruises and keep existing rooms.

Also check your other families rates as well because there is a BOGOHO sale as well as the kids sail free.

Our TA just e-mailed us back and told us that this deal wouldn't help us since it would raise the rate of the 1st and 2nd person.

She said we got a better rate when we booked last month for 3 people ocean view for under 3,000 including taxes, insurance and prepaid gratuity.

So the BOGO deal doesn't help everyone.