Anyone pack bottle water or soda in your checked or carry on bags?

You might be thinking of another cruise line. All beverages other than the two bottles of wine are prohibited. However, enforcement is a different matter.

Well that makes up my mind on the drink package then! I will buy it since I drink a LOT of water (& scotch) lol!! Thanks! :)

We usually buy the water pkg but this time on the Allure we are buying the premium pkg. Where do we get bottles of water on the ship? I dont remember seeing any in the Windjammer with the other beverages.

Any bar or restaurant.

I brought a 12 pack of water on the Oasis in May. It showed up no problem. That was out of Fort Lauderdale now in San Juan I am not too sure if i am going to try it or not

I brought a 12 pack of water on the Oasis in May. It showed up no problem. That was out of Fort Lauderdale now in San Juan I am not too sure if i am going to try it or not

In San Juan, there is a duty free shop in the terminal after security. We were able to buy a case of water there and carry it onboard.

In San Juan, there is a duty free shop in the terminal after security. We were able to buy a case of water there and carry it onboard.

That is cool, how long did you have to carry that around for before you could get to your room to drop it off ?

Thanks

That is cool, how long did you have to carry that around for before you could get to your room to drop it off ?

Thanks

Actually, very little time. We got on the ship about 11:30am, had lunch, and got into our staterooms around 1:30pm. Then I got off the ship, bought the water, and dropped it in the stateroom.

Actually, very little time. We got on the ship about 11:30am, had lunch, and got into our staterooms around 1:30pm. Then I got off the ship, bought the water, and dropped it in the stateroom.

thanks bob for your help. That is what i will do then