What is Royal Connections (coach transfer) like?

Adcro

We're off on Indy on Saturday (our first cruise) and we're getting the Royal Connections coach transfer from Bolton to Southampton.

However the net doesn't give tons of information about it.

Anyone who's done it, can you tell me much about the service? Is it a coach exclusive to Royal Caribbean, or just a normal coach?

Toilets? Air con? Spacious? Power outlets?

Any information muchly appreciated! :)

I've done the transfers before through RC. It's a strictly RC passenger coach. Air conditioned, not a ton of room, and I don't recall there being any outlets. Basically it is your standard coach bus. Make sure even on the coach you keep your carry-on with you. One of us gave them our carry-on as they tried to tell us it would be too tight on the coach and the carry-on was lost for good. Have a great trip!

Hi,

We used this service Leeds to Harwich last month. Going down very nice coach, coffee etc ( make your own ), toilet etc. coach arrived early and we had a very good journey down. No wifi.

Coming back not such a nice coach but it got us back on time.

Any hand luggage with wheels has to go with main luggage and you'll need to tell the driver if you want the take it on board yourself and keep an eye open for it when you arrive or it will go with the rest, best put a cabin luggage tag on it just in case.

We would use it again as it went well really and any delays and the boat would wait, hopefully :-)

Hope this helps.

We have friends who have done the Royal connections transfer from the Reebok twice.

First time it was the football teams coach, luxury they said, second time the coach was an accessible one for a guest in a wheelchair so the coach was not as good but still got them there.

Each time I've travelled to Southampton has been by coach. No problems at all quick, easy, stress free. The last time down was on a coach with tables and bling, I called it a rock star coach!