Independence Cabin Pictures?

We've got 3 people booked in an interior room and would love it if anyone has pictures of what the third bed will look like. Its room 7667 if that helps. A picture of 7636 or similar would be awesome too (one of the balcony rooms on the hump).

We've got 3 people booked in an interior room and would love it if anyone has pictures of what the third bed will look like. Its room 7667 if that helps. A picture of 7636 or similar would be awesome too (one of the balcony rooms on the hump).

Don't have a photo handy, but the 3rd and 4th beds are pullman type beds that extend down from the ceiling. They are mounted over the main bed.

Did a search

Here is a post from the same exact question I asked, since I too, did not know what a hump was, lol

There are some nice pictures here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...8850&highlight=

• 4 months later...
I know this is a super old post, but I"m on FOS is 7636 and I was wondering if anyone can confirm if there is a small sofa in there? I'm sailing by myself, but I like to sit on the couch while doing room service for breakfast.

Yes, there should be a two-person loveseat in that stateroom.