Thomson Dream 16th August Moorish Delights

Hi

We too sail on the 16th, not our first cruise but first with Thomsons. Trying to ignore the poor reviews especially the recent flooded cabins. Must admit I'm a bit nervous, like us all I look forward to my hols all year and hope we won't be disappointed! Let's hope it's fab for us all. ;)

There's quite a lot of people that are either onboard now for 2 weeks, boarding this weekend for 2 weeks or 16th August for 2 weeks - there are a lot on the Dream FB page travelling on those dates. We board on 9th for 2 weeks; looking forward to it - first time for us on the Dream. Hope they have stopped the flooding now!

Hi all

Yes we are all sounding like positive people even though a little nervous about the flooded cabins. We have cruised on ships before but first time using Thomsons. See you all onboard.I will try and find the facebook page too.

There's quite a lot of people that are either onboard now for 2 weeks, boarding this weekend for 2 weeks or 16th August for 2 weeks - there are a lot on the Dream FB page travelling on those dates. We board on 9th for 2 weeks; looking forward to it - first time for us on the Dream. Hope they have stopped the flooding now!

Have a great time Jules, and everyone else who is going.:D:D

Have not heard anyone talking about being on Dream this date. I know we can't be on our own! Its our first time on a Thomson ship so not sure what to expect but we are looking for ward to it.

We were on Dream a few weeks ago and it was fab. Could not fault anything. It's a lovely ship - perfect size with all the right amenities.