Need excursion advice quick!

Colbycat

We are leaving for our trip in two days and I am still trying to finalize our excursion in st lucia! I want to go to soufriere and see everything and have time to do the mud bath. I am also against traveling by land both ways as I have read numerous reviews that the ride back makes for a long day. So I am totally torn between two options. Spencer's land, sea, and beach break which travels both ways by sea. And a tour with Stannis taxi service in which we will travel down by land and back on a catamaran. If we choose Stannis the whole first part would be a private tour, we create the itinerary, don't have to wait on others, or be rushed by others. I also kind of wanted to travel one way by land to experience the banana plantations, scenery, and such. There is a $30 pp difference. Pros and cons to both. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

We are leaving for our trip in two days and I am still trying to finalize our excursion in st lucia! I want to go to soufriere and see everything and have time to do the mud bath. I am also against traveling by land both ways as I have read numerous reviews that the ride back makes for a long day. So I am totally torn between two options. Spencer's land, sea, and beach break which travels both ways by sea. And a tour with Stannis taxi service in which we will travel down by land and back on a catamaran. If we choose Stannis the whole first part would be a private tour, we create the itinerary, don't have to wait on others, or be rushed by others. I also kind of wanted to travel one way by land to experience the banana plantations, scenery, and such. There is a $30 pp difference. Pros and cons to both. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I didn't realize you could travel back by catamaran. How much extra was that? It may be worth it to avoid that lonnnngggg ride

My price quote came back significantly higher than yours, but we are a group of only 2 so I took that into consideration. The entire time until we board the catamaran will be a private tour, just us. The cost was $130pp. It still seems reasonable to me for all we get :) we are probably going with this since I have no other advice. I will let you know how it was when I return