Made a rookie mistake upgrading my cabins...

If the JS are full--are there any D1s left? I think that would be considered an upgrade, too.

Last time I checked, 1 JS left and no D1!!!!! It's going to be a full ship I think! We will be meeting a LOT of new people! LOL!

First time poster here...

We booked our first cruise out of Lauderdale on the Oasis. When we booked the cruise back in May it was for an interior state room. Keeping an eye on the prices over the last few weeks, I was about to upgrade (at no additional charge) from Interior to Ocean View; from Ocean View to Boardwalk View Balcony; and finally from Boardwalk Balcony View to an Ocean View Stateroom.

All in all, with a little determination and patience, when the prices dropped - by calling the RCI and asking them nicely about the drop in prices, they are usually happy to help with an upgrade.

I should know that... we'll be celebrating our 20th on the Oasis! :eek: :D

Did you join the Roll call for the Oasis Cruise? We have about 50+ registered for the M&M.

See you on board!

Last time I checked, 1 JS left and no D1!!!!! It's going to be a full ship I think! We will be meeting a LOT of new people! LOL!

That was me ;) I just noticed we are on the same sailing. I grabbed the last two D1s on the first day of the sale as an upgrade from my d3's. Keep checking, maybe something will pop up. Hope to see you at the meet and greet, if not happy anniversary!

That was me ;) I just noticed we are on the same sailing. I grabbed the last two D1s on the first day of the sale as an upgrade from my d3's. Keep checking, maybe something will pop up. Hope to see you at the meet and greet, if not happy anniversary!

You are the one who grabbed the last D1s... Grrrr! :p lol!

Hope you have a nice cruise as well!! Only 15 days.... :-)))

Edited by 250373

Bummer! :(

Now you know who is responsible. :rolleyes: