Let's see your gowns!

This is what I'm wearing for our vow renewal in Nov. I've had this gown for almost 2 yrs. & can't wait to surprise my DH.

Loved everyone's dresses, so BEAUTIFUL.

VowRenewalGown.jpg

Wow that's a beautiful dress

Amazing

Good luck for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
This is what I'm wearing for our vow renewal in Nov. I've had this gown for almost 2 yrs. & can't wait to surprise my DH.

Loved everyone's dresses, so BEAUTIFUL.

VowRenewalGown.jpg

thats a beautiful dress! Where did you get it? I have my wedding dress but I am wanting another white dress to wear the rest of the day instead of the big gown.

thats a beautiful dress! Where did you get it? I have my wedding dress but I am wanting another white dress to wear the rest of the day instead of the big gown.

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you, we had company all last wk. end!

I bought this dress almost 2 yrs. ago & I think I ordered it from ebay & it came from China. Not sure who the seller was & not even sure if they would still have it, but you could try just looking under Wedding Gowns on ebay. Another CC poster had posted a picture of it along with 2 other dresses that she was trying to decide on & I got the info from her. Good luck & if I can find any other info, I'll let you know.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. :)

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you, we had company all last wk. end!

I bought this dress almost 2 yrs. ago & I think I ordered it from ebay & it came from China. Not sure who the seller was & not even sure if they would still have it, but you could try just looking under Wedding Gowns on ebay. Another CC poster had posted a picture of it along with 2 other dresses that she was trying to decide on & I got the info from her. Good luck & if I can find any other info, I'll let you know.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. :)

That really is an awesome dress and looks so good on you

How did you find an ebayer for wedding dresses. I gather there is a section

And how did you get it to fit so well buying online

If you like this style, you can always save the image and do a Google image search. Even if this dress isn't available anywhere it will bring up all of the similar ones out there. :)

I ordered mine online also. The beautiful part of places like Ebay stores and lightinthebox.com is that they often give you an option of submitting your measurements for the dress to be created and their size charts give you measurements to compare and choose a size if you want to go off the rack.

Thanks for the compliment, but I hate to tell you that is not me in the picture! When I ordered the dress I just went with the sizing chart that they had on their site & it fit perfect & still does. Will try to find the site for you, so just keep checking back here & I'll post it if I find it.

My dress is in an Ivory color & I'm wearing it to celebrate our 35th. Anniversary, not a wedding. I'm also not as young as the lady in the picture, LOL, I'm actually a Sr. !!! :) But I'm lucky that I have stayed the same size all through my adult life, 6 or 8, depending on the designer!

Edited by IrishLassie

This is mine. Should be here at the end of the month. Tux for my fiance. No bridesmaids. My youngest son will be in his Marine Corp dress blues. Our colors are royal blue and ivory.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/a-line-princess-queen-anne-sweep-brush-train-tulle-and-lace-wedding-dress-632813_p632813.html

Soooooo Beautiful!!!

This is my wedding gown inspiration, but leaning towards a light pink one or a super light lilac to match one of our wedding themes. I'm not too sure if I'm getting it from Vera Wang, though most likely not, oh if only I have the budget! Nevertheless, I'm gonna find a replica one online soon. :)

image.axd?picture=%2f2014%2f06%2fmintdress1.jpg

Edited by seabride720

• 2 weeks later...