Montreal Day rooms??

mike x ftc

We are looking to book an Oceania cruise which finishes in Montreal in May 15. The problem we have is that we'll be off the ship by 9:00am ish, but our flight back to the UK isn't until 10:30pm. I have had a search and seen some of the suggested hotels, do you know any that do day rooms - we only need a room from lunchtime to until 7pm.

Or, is there anything else we can do bearing in mind we'll have bags and suitcases.

Thanks for any help..

• 2 weeks later...
We are looking to book an Oceania cruise which finishes in Montreal in May 15. The problem we have is that we'll be off the ship by 9:00am ish, but our flight back to the UK isn't until 10:30pm. I have had a search and seen some of the suggested hotels, do you know any that do day rooms - we only need a room from lunchtime to until 7pm.

Or, is there anything else we can do bearing in mind we'll have bags and suitcases.

Thanks for any help..

Do you want a room or just a place to park your luggage? If you're a member of any hotel chain Frequent Guest program you can probably ask that hotel to store your luggage while you sight-see. As an alternative, there may be luggage storage at the train and bus stations.

Thanks for the reply, to be honest either would do. I didn't know if anyone knew if any of the local hotels did deals just for the day (some airport hotels do) - I was just seeing if anyone had any suggestions, thanks for the train / bus station suggestion, I will look into that.