Transportation from Orlando to Mariner of the Seas

ccjb

We are looking for transportation from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral and some of us from Disney to Cape Canaveral for our Mariner of the Seas cruise. We have booked the airfare on our own. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

I took the advice of another poster to use Art's Shuttle. There are 8 of us in our party that is going from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral for our sail on the Sovereign in September. For the 8 of us the shuttle is only $100 plus a tip. It turned out to be cheaper than renting a large van to transport ourselves. Plus it was nice to know we didn't have to hassle with returning to the rental agency and having them shuttle us back to the pier. Art's will have a man at the airport holding a sign with your party's name. Try Art's. http://www.artsshuttle.com

For our trip we are staying in orlando for a day before and a few days after the cruise, so it was cheaper to rent a car from Enterprise (@ $180 per week) and park it at the pier, as Enterprise does not do one way rentals.

I believe that Budget, Hertz, and Avis have one-ways to the pier if I am not mistaken.

Archived