Loyalty program

Ok I've never been on Royal and I'm thinking about trying them, I was just curious as to what the levels are in the loyalty programs and how you achieve each level. Can't seem to get this information on their web site.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/cas/homeLoggedout.do?snav=1&cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&wuc=GBR

:-)

You can enter to be in the Crown and anchor program after your first cruise. You can sign up on-board or online after your cruise is complete. You will get 1 point for ever night you are at sea unless you are in a Jr Suite or higher room then you will get 2 points per night. There are also other ways to get more points per night but this is just the basic info. As for the point levels:

1-29 - Gold

30-54 - Platinum

55-79 - Emerald

80-174 - Diamond

175-699 - Diamond+

700+ - Pinnacle

I hope that this helps

Do a google of crown and anchor society FAQ

They are the best programme afloat

Starts at gold for first cruise then platinum at 35 nights then emerald at I think 55 then diamond at 80 then diamond plus at 175 and pinnacle at 700

Loads of goodies

Start with balcony discounts at platinum and diamond and above has private lounge access with drinks from 5-8:30 every night plus other goodies of course

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can enter to be in the Crown and anchor program after your first cruise. You can sign up on-board or online after your cruise is complete. You will get 1 point for ever night you are at sea unless you are in a Jr Suite or higher room then you will get 2 points per night. There are also other ways to get more points per night but this is just the basic info. As for the point levels:

1-29 - Gold

30-54 - Platinum

55-79 - Emerald

80-174 - Diamond

175-699 - Diamond+

700+ - Pinnacle

I hope that this helps

Not that I am aware of with Royal there isn't...unless you are sailing as a solo traveler...then you get 2pts per night in a regular cabin...3pts per night in a Jr. Suite or higher...

Ok I've never been on Royal and I'm thinking about trying them, I was just curious as to what the levels are in the loyalty programs and how you achieve each level. Can't seem to get this information on their web site.

From the RCI website under Crown & Anchor http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Not that I am aware of with Royal there isn't...unless you are sailing as a solo traveler...then you get 2pts per night in a regular cabin...3pts per night in a Jr. Suite or higher...

This is what I was talking about just could not get the wording to sound right.:rolleyes:

Don't you get some sort of bonus for longer cruises? I know you use to under the old point system, but I thought it was something the kept under the new system.

Don't you get some sort of bonus for longer cruises? I know you use to under the old point system, but I thought it was something the kept under the new system.

There's no need for a bonus for longer cruises because you get more points for longer cruises.