Cabin for 5 on Dream?

ciship

I hear there is an Oceanview cabin on Carnival Dream that can hold 5 people and has 2 bathrooms. Cannot find any info on this cabin nor any photos or YouTube videos.

Is there anyone who can tell me about these cabins or has any photos or video please?

Almost all of the OV cabins have the 1.5 bathrooms. All of the 5-person OV cabins are down on deck 1, between midship & aft. The extra half-bathroom has a sink & junior tub/shower. With the 5-person rooms, there are 2 uppers & a sofa bed. One of the uppers is over the regular beds, so they recommend keeping the regular beds separated instead of pushed together. If they are pushed together, whoever is sleeping in that upper bunk has no way up to their bed, since the ladder has to come down in the middle of the room. But some people have still had the steward push the beds together, and the kids crawl over each other to get to that 2nd bunk.

Here's how they say that it has to be done:

DreamQuint.jpg

Here's how some people will have it done anyway. The ladder to the 2nd bunk in usable in that position, as there's only a few inches inbetween:

dreamquint2.jpg

The half-bathroom. There is no toilet:

Carnival_Dream_Family_Quint_3022.jpg

Edited by k2excursion

They are the Deluxe Ocean View rooms. We have been in them before and were perfect for us;) We also had the beds pushed together like the second photo.

I can't figure out where the bathrooms are?

We are five adults. Do you think that will be to crowded?

I can't figure out where the bathrooms are?

We are five adults. Do you think that will be to crowded?

When we booked ours it was for 5 Adult women. One of them had to cancel so there was 4 of us. We did fine with the 4, we usually book an Interior with 4, so we would have been fine with 5. We are all good friends and it is like a slumber party.

Thank you SO much K2excursion!!

Where in the heck did you find those photos? I've been searching for 2 days!

I don't remember. I saved some photos when I would stumble upon them, because these rooms interested me. The first one that I posted seems to be a professional photo, while the following 2 were taken by guests. I had a 3-person deluxe OV on the Dream earlier this year. It was very nice having the extra half-bathroom. It was right next to the standard bathroom after entering the room, just like in the artists rendering that maggie posted.