Voyager 8th to 9th December?

Hi everyone. Just about to book a cruise from

Singapore to Sydney. It arrives on the 8th December. The next cruise on the same ship voyager leaves on the 9th. Does anyone know what is going on? Is there a one night cruise or something. Just curious.

Oh and by the way the wow sale sucks.

Thanks cruise addicts

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, it's a private sailing as it will be the first visit to Australia, to give press and TAs an opportunity to see/review the features after the refurbishment. It will be sailing that night as well, so will leave on the 8th but return the next day.

The WOW sale is the standard WOW sale - they are just for OBC and reduced deposit, so it's the same as usual. Nice thing is it's combinable so if you already had a sale item in mind, you can get the extra bonus. They're good if that's what you're looking for e.g. some prefer to pay a reduced deposit, and bonus credit IS bonus credit.

I reckon it's for in case of issue on the long transpacific etc if delays

It's not due to that as it's not crossing the Pacific, only coming from Singapore.

If there was any delay, which hasn't happened before, they could skip the stop 2 days before in Brisbane without issue.

We were told by the RCI call centre that we couldn't book a virtual balcony on that sailing because the ship would be going into dry dock after the 8th of December to have virtual balconies installed.:rolleyes:

Load of garbage! Probably the worst call centre I've ever dealt with. Had to call up again and speak to someone else to put it through!

We were told by the RCI call centre that we couldn't book a virtual balcony on that sailing because the ship would be going into dry dock after the 8th of December to have virtual balconies installed.:rolleyes:

Load of garbage! Probably the worst call centre I've ever dealt with. Had to call up again and speak to someone else to put it through!

Different operators have differing answers, just keep calling until you get the answer you want.:rolleyes:

Hi everyone. Just about to book a cruise from

Singapore to Sydney. It arrives on the 8th December. The next cruise on the same ship voyager leaves on the 9th. Does anyone know what is going on? Is there a one night cruise or something. Just curious.

Oh and by the way the wow sale sucks.

Thanks cruise addicts

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Appleosprey, if you book the singapore to sydney cruise make sure you join the roll call. Also the pricing on this cruise isn't too bad, earlier in the year the JSs were over $8000 for 2 passengers. Not sure about other cabin types.