Vueling?

cruisintwinsmom

Much smaller planes?. No. They entire fleet is essentially the same A320, and the A319 (just a few) is basically in their Paris base. If you think they are violating the law, you should sue then and not dropping issues here which make people think they are not safe flying Vueling.

I do not like them but know they are a professional airline and does think in a quite decent way

It does violate both VY's SOP's and Belgian/European laws to leave without an exactly confirmed pax on board. And under no circumstances can bags travel if their respective owners aren't on board (except for rush bags; but that's a different story). We file in reports every single time through our supervisors (and also written through a system only employees can read) who pass it on to VY.
If you think they are violating the law, you should sue then ...
I was thinking that it might be more effective to file reports through whatever confidential reporting system is in place in Belgium, ie reports to the regulator and not through or to the company. Here in the UK, we have something called (I think) CHIRP for reporting to the CAA. If there are many reports of an airline routinely clearly violating a safety regulation, I find it hard to imagine the regulator not being interested in looking into it.