Allure - Eastern - formal nights and menus

Hello all - on the Allure EASTERN itinerary, which nights are the formal nights (for anyone who has been at least somewhat recently)? Also, I'm having a heck of a time locating any recent Allure main dining room menus for each night. HELP! Thanks in advance!

I just came off Allure Western and the menus are exactly the same. Actually their menus haven't changed since last year. I was on Oasis last August and Grandeur in January - both had the same exact menus.

Formal nights are full at sea days - On Allure Western that was Monday (Saffron) & Thursday (Jasmine). Food was "good" -- not great. Alot of the food was so salty we actually couldn't eat, particularly the pastas - the lasagna and tortillini were inedible (very disappointing).

just thought I would bump this one back up to see if anyone knew which nights were formal nights for the Allure EASTERN itinerary. We have 3 at sea days and the Nassau stop is only until 2pm, so there are several candidates...

Thanks again

Here is what I have for the 7 days:

AL East: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro