Questions about OBC with price reduction

txjudy54

Can I only get an OBC if the price of my cruise drops and I buy Early Saver? We did not buy Early Saver and have paid the cruise off when we booked it. Any chance of getting an OBC? We leave out of Miami on September 20th.

Can I only get an OBC if the price of my cruise drops and I buy Early Saver? We did not buy Early Saver and have paid the cruise off when we booked it. Any chance of getting an OBC? We leave out of Miami on September 20th.

From my understanding you had to book Early Saver, I have only took one cruise last April. But you could always put in a request for OBC through the price reduction form that people who do book early saver use to get the credit and see if carnival gives it to you.

No-that's the perk of booking Early Saver. Once you're past final payment, there's no OBC but I have seen people get upgraded in a next higher category's price drops too.

No chance for OBC, but you could get an upgrade if you wish -- The September cruises out of Miami are selling for way less than what they were originally last year -- if you didn't book a balcony, check what the balcony cost is now. If you paid more than what it costs now for a balcony, you can upgrade for free!

If you booked a balcony, take a look at Suite costs -- there may be a way to upgrade from a balcony to a Suite, or even to a "special balcony" (aft extended, vista, etc.)