another price drop question

Nic6318

Hi everyone hope you can answer this

I believe that I will be entitled to a price drop for a cruise booked as " early saver " now there is a lower price for " past guest " sale.

What I am unsure about is this...I booked the cruise while on a past cruise and was to get a $100 OBC. Will I have to forfeit this money if I get the price drop? The price drop is more than the $100, so I would still be ahead, but if anyone knows for sure please let me know.

Thanks

You will be able to keep your OBC for booking on board. Just make sure you tell the rep that since they have been known to make it disappear. You will also qualify for the lower rate. Call now instead of trying to submit a form. They have been turning down price drop ES forms left and right for no reason.

You will be able to keep your OBC for booking on board. Just make sure you tell the rep that since they have been known to make it disappear. You will also qualify for the lower rate. Call now instead of trying to submit a form. They have been turning down price drop ES forms left and right for no reason.

Hi

Thanks for the advice, but I wont be able to speak to my TA till tomorrow. Hope they give me a break...will find out.

I submitted form a few times online and was declined. ..I called carnival and was given the new rate. I do see the new rate on my cruise manager is now less than I paid...so I know that was updated. .but will it show a credit of the difference paid as onboard credit or do you see that once you board?

I submitted form a few times online and was declined. ..I called carnival and was given the new rate. I do see the new rate on my cruise manager is now less than I paid...so I know that was updated. .but will it show a credit of the difference paid as onboard credit or do you see that once you board?

If it's past final payment date you will have OBC. If it's before, then your total due is reduced, therefore, no OBC.

You will not have to give up Future Cruise OBC for an Early Saver price match. It's embedded in your booking and has a tracking # attached.

OBC was disappearing on manual price adjustment overrides to bookings that were made with OBC included as a component of the original booking's promotion.

These promotional fares offering OBC at time of booking were not Early Savers. They had names like "Spring into Summer Sale" and the like.

I should have clarified. ..we are paid in full and only 58 days to sail. I see in cruise manager the balance in now the same as original pricing however, I see there is a 43.48 in government fees and credits...would that possibly be our obc?

I just looked at my upcoming cruise and do see the "fees and credits" line on the main booking page. However, if you go to the "Print Cruise Docs" and then select "View Docs", scrolling down to page 2 (or 3), you will see a block in the upper left for OBCs.

I just looked at my upcoming cruise and do see the "fees and credits" line on the main booking page. However, if you go to the "Print Cruise Docs" and then select "View Docs", scrolling down to page 2 (or 3), you will see a block in the upper left for OBCs.

Awesome...got it ..thank you. ..that helped ...I see my obc