Secrets about equinox that are good to know

poe17

Does Aqua Class receive replacements of the bottled water (brand not important) in cabin free of charge?

We'll have a beverage package just wondering if we should get our own and bring back to the cabin. Thanks in advance.

Does Aqua Class receive replacements of the bottled water (brand not important) in cabin free of charge?

We'll have a beverage package just wondering if we should get our own and bring back to the cabin. Thanks in advance.

This seems to vary and might depend on your cabin steward or the management on board.

In our one AQ sailing about 3 years ago we asked the steward to keep a certain number of bottles stocked in the cabin. It was quite a bit more than 2 small bottles a day as we drink a lot of bottled water during a cruise. The steward said they'd have to check but later said it was fine and kept us well stocked.

But I've read other reports on this forum from cruisers who were told that all they can received is the 2 small bottles daily. To me this wouldn't be a big issue either way if I had a package. When we've had a package on different, non-AQ, sailings we just make it a point to pick up a couple large bottles whenever we're on our way back to the cabin from a place where we could pick some up and were easily able to maintain a stock of several large bottles.

Edited by Lsimon