Budget rental car location near POM

cwtravel

Hello-

I need to drop off a rental car before a November cruise. Am staying downtown at the Conrad and, if possible do not want to return the car to the Miami Airport. Anyone used Budget and returned their car to a downtown location?

Thanks

Here is the info I got when I rented my car for next month:

PORT MIAMI SHUTTLE CRUISE SHIP - P2F

89 SE 2ND STREET

MIAMI, FL 33131 US

hours Sun 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM; Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

phone 305-377-4410

• 1 month later...
Here is the info I got when I rented my car for next month:

PORT MIAMI SHUTTLE CRUISE SHIP - P2F

89 SE 2ND STREET

MIAMI, FL 33131 US

hours Sun 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM; Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

phone 305-377-4410

I just rented from Budget and googled that location-there doesn't seem to be anything there that says Budget. What are they near?

How was your experience with them?

Edited by sunflower47

I just rented from Budget and googled that location-there doesn't seem to be anything there that says Budget. What are they near?

How was your experience with them?

The sign on google I think says Avis, they are right next door (Avis and Budget are owned by the same company). Everything went smooth, in and out about 10 minutes.

One word of caution, Lady in front of us had booked her car for a noon pickup, they told her they did not have a car for her and she would have to wait until it got there. This was at about 9am, so when renting make sure to show up near the time you pick as the pick up.

The sign on google I think says Avis, they are right next door (Avis and Budget are owned by the same company). Everything went smooth, in and out about 10 minutes.

One word of caution, Lady in front of us had booked her car for a noon pickup, they told her they did not have a car for her and she would have to wait until it got there. This was at about 9am, so when renting make sure to show up near the time you pick as the pick up.

Thanks!

We are only dropping off there (picking up at the airport).

I called them yesterday as well. Very convenient location downtown, only about a block or so from the hotel we are staying at.

Oddly the address is 89 SE 2nd but when you google it they come up at 15 SE 2nd....hmm? Very clearly marked as Budget.

Edited by sunflower47

I just gave the cab driver that address and he took me right to it. Maybe Avis is 89 and budget is 15. There is a cvs a few blocks away for last minute needs. We stayed at the Hyatt and it was about 2 blocks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just gave the cab driver that address and he took me right to it. Maybe Avis is 89 and budget is 15. There is a cvs a few blocks away for last minute needs. We stayed at the Hyatt and it was about 2 blocks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are at the Hyatt as well. Did you like it? I did notice the CVS. It has to be the same place the signs in the parking lot say Budget/Avis.

We have used this location in the past when we cruised out of Miami. We rented from here before they had a shuttle and it was very convenient then....in and out in less than 15 minutes.

When I cruise out of Miami again I will use Budget again