The Sky - Freestyle Dailies

ForSharonB

Anyone have FREESTYLE DAILIES from The Sky. I'm looking for recent dailies from the 3-DAY cruise.

Thanks much!!

This is what I have found and I am hoping that it has not changed much since January, because we go in a couple of weeks and I am trying to get a jump on how we plan to do the cruise since there will be 2 parents, 1 uncle, 3 grown children and a teenager. In fact I am waiting for my DH to wake up because we are planning which day to get together with the kids to decide how much time we want to spend together and if there are excursions that we want to try.

Hope this helps! :)

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-sky-programs.html

Hi-

Thanks! I had seen this one, but was trying to find something more current. I sail this Friday :-)! I will post them when I return. I imagine things have changed. One major difference is that Nassau is the first port for us; whereas on this Jan sailing, Great Stirrup Cay was first.

Your family cruise sounds fun!!

My 4 adult siblings and I did a cruise with our spouses and our parents and it was big fun, but this weekend, it's my sister and I. We're excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Hi-

Thanks! I had seen this one, but was trying to find something more current. I sail this Friday :-)! I will post them when I return. I imagine things have changed. One major difference is that Nassau is the first port for us; whereas on this Jan sailing, Great Stirrup Cay was first.

Your family cruise sounds fun!!

My 4 adult siblings and I did a cruise with our spouses and our parents and it was big fun, but this weekend, it's my sister and I. We're excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I know! I have been scouring the boards and Google-ing since we booked to see if there were any more current dailies listed anywhere. Another thing my son pointed out is that this set of dailies was so close to Super Bowl that the "Tailgate" is probably not on the list of things to do! However, it is football season again! LOL!

I would be so appreciative if you get a chance to somehow post your set of dailies when you return. We are going to have to plan as best we can with what we have and then tweak after your cruise if you do get a chance to post. We are leaving out on the 19th of this month!

I'm so excited, too! :D It's been 23 years since our last cruise and I'm hoping that this one goes so well that we will make cruising a common vacation plan!

Hope you and your sis have a wonderful trip! :)

I know! I have been scouring the boards and Google-ing since we booked to see if there were any more current dailies listed anywhere. Another thing my son pointed out is that this set of dailies was so close to Super Bowl that the "Tailgate" is probably not on the list of things to do! However, it is football season again! LOL!

I would be so appreciative if you get a chance to somehow post your set of dailies when you return. We are going to have to plan as best we can with what we have and then tweak after your cruise if you do get a chance to post. We are leaving out on the 19th of this month!

I'm so excited, too! :D It's been 23 years since our last cruise and I'm hoping that this one goes so well that we will make cruising a common vacation plan!

Hope you and your sis have a wonderful trip! :)

Thanks much!!!

And I will surely post the Freestyle Dailies when I return!!!! :-)

anyone have freestyle dailies from the sky. I'm looking for recent dailies from the 3-day cruise.

Thanks much!!

okay i'm back and here are the dailies...

Day 1, day 2, day 3

(part 1/2)

NCL SKY - FREESTYLE DAILY - 2014-09-05 SAILING - DAY 1 MIAMI (FRI).pdf

NCL SKY - FREESTYLE DAILY - 2014-09-05 SAILING - DAY 2 NASSAU (SAT).pdf

NCL SKY - FREESTYLE DAILY - 2014-09-05 SAILING - DAY 3 GREAT STIRRUP CAY (SUN).pdf

THANK YOU THANK YOU. My wife and I are so happy.

Do you know if the restaurant menus are the same as the other ships? Cagney's etc...?

You're welcome!

My guess is that the menus are the same, but I'm not certain.

We ate at The Palace and Crossings Restaurants.

We found everything we had was wonderful!!!

The captain mentioned they had just rolled out new menus.

Walking off The Sky now!!! :-(

Hate to leave!

Had a great time!

Good fun!

Good food!!

Great entertainment!

FABULOUS TIME!

Will post Freestyle Dailies tomorrow!

ForSharonB,

Glad to hear you had a great time! Thanks so much for thinking of the upcoming cruisers and saving/posting the "dailies"! Looking forward to reading all about your trip!:D

Thanks again! I hate to rub it in but I'm only a little over a week away! YAY! And I am meeting a classmate that I have not seen in over 30 years because she returns as we are leaving! Can you tell that I am so EXCITED???!!!:D:D:D

Edited by lovemy3youngens