New Year's Eve on the Royal

momphoto

Just booked the New Years cruise on the royal and wondering if they have big celebrations to bring in the new year? Thanks

Certainly... there will be a balloon drop and party in the Piazza area and there will be a party on deck also. Some of the other bars may have their own celebrations too.. I've been on a few New Year's Eve cruises and it is quite the to-do. Have a great time!

We will be joining you on the Royal for the New Year's Cruise - we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary on the Dec 31 so we are looking forward to the celebration! So far the roll call is VERY quite; hopefully as we get closer we will pick up. It's gonna be a great cruise !!!!

We're on the Royal for NYE with my folks as well, and we're super excited! Have been counting down the days for months and months. Looking forward to the festivities. Sounds like the main dining room will be joining in - no specialty dining reservations for us that night! And I'm guessing we won't be reserving any excursions for the port the following day either... ;)