Pride: The Best Of...

pbfp2008

what happens to the crew when in dry dock and how long is ship in dry dock. just curious as my dd will be joining this ship on sept 27th and she has no clue thanks john:confused:

Most of the crew go to other ships. They will stay on until it gets to Freeport. Some may go hone if it is the end of their contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Someone above said that they would miss Roger in the piano bar.

We were there for Raynold's first week, and he's a really nice guy. Definitely go on down to the piano bar and check him out - he really went out of his way to make our vacation special. He's the kind of guy that's happy to do crazy fun sing alongside, but also happy to do "quiet piano bar" if there's not a big crowd.

Edited by Izzybee
Spelling oops

We'll be on the Pride next, will probably dine at Davids Steakhouse 2-3 times, we enjoy it that much. Then, in roughly 6 short months, we'll head down to Tampa and board the Pride for her 15 day relocation cruise back to Baltimore, where she belongs!!

Sorry, can't offer any more "best of's" than whats already been posted here...but we also love the Pride and the fact she's only 40 minutes away...hopefully these new itineraries that are being rumored will draw us on her several more times!!

I just cruised on the Pride with my best friend in June and it was one of the best cruises I've ever been on. We had so much fun and aside from the Destiny the Pride is now my other favorite ship. We had dinner at David's the first night and the food was absolutely AMAZING!!! We ate in the MDR the rest of the week and the food was great most nights. Our wait staff were fantastic and very attentive. The only thing I suggest is that you DO NOT book late seating for dinner because you may miss some of the shows (that they only have once) that start at 9.

We loved going to the Punchliner comedy shows, we absolutely LOVED the Quest game you don't want to miss it, the shows were good as well. The CD (All I can remember is his nickname Big Sexy. lol) and Assistant CD (Calvin) were both awesome and very involved and present around the ship. She doesn't have the 2.0 upgrades but I honestly don't think she needs them. The Pride was a blast and we're looking forward to cruising her again next year. Enjoy your cruise!!

I just cruised on the Pride with my best friend in June and it was one of the best cruises I've ever been on. We had so much fun and aside from the Destiny the Pride is now my other favorite ship. We had dinner at David's the first night and the food was absolutely AMAZING!!! We ate in the MDR the rest of the week and the food was great most nights. Our wait staff were fantastic and very attentive. The only thing I suggest is that you DO NOT book late seating for dinner because you may miss some of the shows (that they only have once) that start at 9.

We loved going to the Punchliner comedy shows, we absolutely LOVED the Quest game you don't want to miss it, the shows were good as well. The CD (All I can remember is his nickname Big Sexy. lol) and Assistant CD (Calvin) were both awesome and very involved and present around the ship. She doesn't have the 2.0 upgrades but I honestly don't think she needs them. The Pride was a blast and we're looking forward to cruising her again next year. Enjoy your cruise!!

Couldn't agree more with all that you said, except the part about the 2.0 upgrades. Pride may not NEED them, but I think she'll be even more fun after she gets them in October.