Park N Go Miami-Alternate to Port Parking

qianabb

I see that there is a Park N Go in Fort Lauderdale, but we'll be in South Beach Miami directly before our cruise. We are local Florida, but are driving from 2 hours away. Any alternatives to Port Parking in Miami? I just realized 5 days is $100.00 😔

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are going to try globalairportparking.com. I read about it on here somewhere we leave on sept 13. I looked it up and you just choose your port. Make sure you choose port of Miami and not Miami airport. Seems secure and very reasonably priced.

We have used safecruiseparking.com several times and never had any issues. You will have people telling you that these places are not secure and not to use them. Last time we used them we cruised with friends of ours....they parked at the Port and we used safecruiseparking.com. Our car was fine....their car got broken into at the Port! You take a chance no matter where you park.....

i parked at Premier Parking in JUly. going in was pretty bad. arrive late so that you are not trying to get in as the people returning are trying to get their cars. The shuttle was good going and coming. Waiting at the port when we got off. There has been much talk about how bad this place is. I talked with people who arrived at the lot after 1pm and they said they had no problem. All trutners had left. it tok about fifteen to twenty minutes to get to the port.

Edited by jmcathome

We are going to try globalairportparking.com. I read about it on here somewhere we leave on sept 13. I looked it up and you just choose your port. Make sure you choose port of Miami and not Miami airport. Seems secure and very reasonably priced.

Thanks for your response 😊

Ok, I just checked them and they are quoting $38.95. I need to call tomorrow to see if we can have 6 passengers. The site only allows for 4. We will be traveling with 2 other couples and will be picking them up from the airport.

We have used safecruiseparking.com several times and never had any issues. You will have people telling you that these places are not secure and not to use them. Last time we used them we cruised with friends of ours....they parked at the Port and we used safecruiseparking.com. Our car was fine....their car got broken into at the Port! You take a chance no matter where you park.....

Thanks for your response😊....

The reviews aren't looking too good, but I'm going to call tomorrow. They are between $31.95-$39.95.

i parked at Premier Parking in JUly. going in was pretty bad. arrive late so that you are not trying to get in as the people returning are trying to get their cars. The shuttle was good going and coming. Waiting at the port when we got off. There has been much talk about how bad this place is. I talked with people who arrived at the lot after 1pm and they said they had no problem. All trutners had left. it tok about fifteen to twenty minutes to get to the port.

Thanks for the info😊

They are quoting at $41.70, still better than $100. The biggest issue is going to be the ease of getting there from South Beach and their ability to accommodate 6 people with luggage. I'll know more tomorrow😊

Thanks for your response 😊

Ok, I just checked them and they are quoting $38.95. I need to call tomorrow to see if we can have 6 passengers. The site only allows for 4. We will be traveling with 2 other couples and will be picking them up from the airport.

To follow up global airport parking will NOT take groups of more than 4 people. No matter what, no exceptions ! Per their website lol. I didn't even call