Car rental in Old San Juan port, driving to El Yunque

Jzx1103

Hello, we will be arriving in San Juan PR on Oct 8th on the MSC Divina, I'm not sure which port in San Juan this ship docks at, but I think its docked at old San Juan. But does anyone know if there are any car rental agencies within walking distance from the port? Also we are thinking of driving to El Yunque rainforest, is it a difficult drive and is there parking near the more popular hiking trails and destinations. Thanks!!!

Edited by Jzx1103

Hello, we will be arriving in San Juan PR on Oct 8th on the MSC Divina, I'm not sure which port in San Juan this ship docks at, but I think its docked at old San Juan. But does anyone know if there are any car rental agencies within walking distance from the port? Also we are thinking of driving to El Yunque rainforest, is it a difficult drive and is there parking near the more popular hiking trails and destinations. Thanks!!!

Hi there, Yes you will dock in Old San Juan. I have heard there is a car rental called charlies?? that is close but you can book a car rental with enterprise in Condado and they will come to the port and get you and take you to their location and same on the way back. Yes it easy to drive there....especially if you have or rent a GPS unit. In El Yunque there is parking at all the stops and hiking trails.... it is a great place to see. Enjoy your time there.