Bioluminescent Bay

mom2kids00

my wife and i are booked on a biobay tour next week on celebrity reflection. she's 14 weeks pregnant and the excursion materials recommend that pregnant women not participate. can anyone shed some light on whether its just a suggestion for liability's sake, or if it will really be too strenuous for her?

my wife and i are booked on a biobay tour next week on celebrity reflection. she's 14 weeks pregnant and the excursion materials recommend that pregnant women not participate. can anyone shed some light on whether its just a suggestion for liability's sake, or if it will really be too strenuous for her?

If you are kayaking in and out, it appeared to be pretty labor intensive for about 45 minutes and and the same out. In the bay/lagoon its calm, but kayaks will still be in motion. If you're taking the electric powered boat of BioIsland, it's no effort at all.

Just checked moon schedule for our week in PR 3/20 to 3/25/16 it is at 92% will in be worth it to go? it was on our to do list!

The tours might not even be available during that moon cycle. If they are offered, I'd probably say it isn't worth the cost. There isn't that much glow offered from the organisms in the water.

wow, bummer to hear about the road, trying to get ahold of those guys!

Not quite sure if they finished construction on the road but it was in fact all torn up due to this. They replaced everything from water mains to sewer pipes when they were redoing the road. We're on an election year so if it hasn't been completed yet I assure you it will be soon enough. And trust me, sometimes election years make all the difference...lol

• 5 weeks later...