Cabin M262 on Ecstasy

pamrose228

Just got my guaranteed OV cabin on the Ecstacy (cruise is 30 days away) and to my surprise it is on Main deck, one of the aft cabin facing the crest. From the floor plan it looks like it is in the middle of the 6 aft cabins and it looks a tad bigger than the others.

We have never had an facing aft cabin and this one in particular does anyone know anything about it. Does it have a balcony?

no its not a balcony its and oceanview with a window i stayed in that cabin in Feb. 2013 its a good cabin i enjoyed it

How is the vibration and the thruster noise? I am a bit excited about this. Is it true that they can still switch our cabins because I think I can print out luggage tags.

How is the vibration and the thruster noise? I am a bit excited about this. Is it true that they can still switch our cabins because I think I can print out luggage tags.
you will feel a little vibration coming n and going out of port and maybe some when the captain is high tailing it back to home port on the last day i dooubt they will change your cabin again after it has been assigned but there is always a possibility :)

This cabin had sparked my interest. Getting ready to book a 3 night in January on her and may see if this cabin is available since I don't want to shell out for a balcony for a 3 night mini cruise!

Kim

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app