HAL New Zealand Cruise Age Group?

ktraveler2

I just completed an Alaskan cruise on the Oosterdam. The cruise was nice but the crowd was definitely older. We are 61 and 58 and felt like some of the younger crowd. We are planning our next cruise to Austrailia/New Zealand and we are wondering if the passenger age group would be the same or does Alaska usually have an older crowd?

I just completed an Alaskan cruise on the Oosterdam. The cruise was nice but the crowd was definitely older. We are 61 and 58 and felt like some of the younger crowd. We are planning our next cruise to Austrailia/New Zealand and we are wondering if the passenger age group would be the same or does Alaska usually have an older crowd?

We are 65 and 60...sailing on the Oosterdam next April to Australia/New Zealand and South Pacific. Hope you are sailing with us!

The age group at the beginning of the season October and November tends to be older, but the age group in the December/January period is younger, as that period is the Australia and New Zealand school holidays and the passengers tend to be young families. It reverts to an older group from March onwards. I believe the weather in March is more settled.